Start a discussion with your doctor about weight loss
If you’re overweight with a weight-related medical condition or obese and worried about your weight, it can be a personal and difficult subject to discuss. However, it’s important to have an open and honest conversation about weight loss with your doctor.
Take a look at our Discussion Guide for helpful tips.
An option in weight loss treatments
BELVIQ® was clinically tested and proven in 3 trials involving more than 6,600 patients.
Ask your doctor about BELVIQ
Sometimes talking about weight loss can be difficult, but we’re here to help. Take a look at a few questions that can get the conversation started.
Questions like these can help:
- Do I have to lose weight?
- Are there any FDA-approved treatment options for weight loss?
- What are the benefits of adding a prescription weight-loss medication to my diet and exercise plan?
- What are the side effects of each treatment?
- What type of diet and exercise plan would you recommend for me?
Download our printable discussion guide for more questions.